HTMJ Heater Jackets
TGM’s high-temperature modified sewn jackets (HTMJ) are constructed from a woven fiberglass fabric impregnated with PTFE Teflon resins and top-coated with pigmented Teflon. This coating is impervious to most known chemicals, will not stain, and cleans easily. It has a fairly stiff feel and is abrasion, tear, and puncture resistant.
The jackets are filled with a top-performing fiberglass needle-mat and fitted with Velcro Hi-Air® hook and loop material rated for higher temperature applications. All jackets are sewn with Nomex and Kevlar threads, which have excellent resistance to heat and flame exposure.
- Unit maximum operating temperature up to 428ºF (220ºC)
- Outer jacket maximum temperature: 428ºF (220ºC)
- Fiberglass needle-mat maximum temperature: 1500ºF (815ºC)
- Velcro Hi-Air® Hook and Loop maximum temperature: 350ºF (175ºC)
- Nomex and Kevlar threading maximum temperature: 600ºF (315ºC)
Available in a variety of pipe diameters
|1.5″ (40mm)||5″ (125mm)|
|2″ (50mm)||6″ (150mm)|
|3″ (80mm)||8″ (200mm)|
|4″ (100mm)||Custom sizes available upon request|