Benchtop Dual Zone Temperature Controller
The 116-DZ series dual zone temperature controller is a complete temperature control unit housed in a 1/16 DIN desktop instrument housing with a maximum load output rating of 10 amps. Power input to the control is provided via an IEC standard 120V inlet. Load power is supplied through a fuse protected, Deutsch 7-pin circular connector, and can be switched on and off from the front panel. Each controlled zone is on its own circuit.
The series 116-DZ temperature controller comes with single set point and dedicated alarm limit, percent output indication, and heater break protection. Process protection features include: open sensor protection, shorted sensor protection, input rate of change protection, and loop break protection.
- Non-volatile memory backup
- Accuracy +/- 0.25% of span with 1 least significant digit
- 4 password protected security levels
- RS-485 serial communication
- Loop break protection
- Peak/Valley indication
- 10 amp solid state relay output
- Illuminated keypad
- Intelligent self-tuning
- Type J thermocouple input
- NEMA 4X (IP66) rated front panel
- UL and CE approved