Benchtop Single Zone Temperature Controller
The 116-SI series is a single zone temperature controller housed in a 1/16 DIN desktop instrument housing with a maximum load output rating of 10 amps. This controller offers the highest level of features in the most compact industry standard size. Load power is fuse protected and can be switched on and off from the front panel. Power input to the control is provided via an IEC standard 120V inlet. Load power is supplied through a 4-position AMP CPC Series II connector.
The series 116-SI temperature controller comes with a single set point and dedicated alarm limit, percent output indication, and heater break protection. Process protection features include: open sensor protection, shorted sensor protection, input rate of change protection, and loop break protection.
- Non-volatile memory backup
- Accuracy +/- 0.25% of span with 1 least significant digit
- 4 password protected security levels
- RS-485 serial communication
- Loop break protection
- Peak/Valley indication
- 10 amp solid state relay output
- Illuminated keypad
- Intelligent self-tuning
- Type J thermocouple input
- NEMA 4X (IP66) rated front panel
- UL and CE approved